Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Reduce the spam form submissions
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
We use: Google Analytics Experiments
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
More about Cookies
To find out how to allow, block, delete and manage the cookies on all standard web browsers, go to AboutCookies.org.uk for help.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”), the Data Controller is East London Textiles Ltd. Address at c/o Unit G4, Gallman’s End Farm, Manor Road, RM4 1NA.